Terms and Conditions
By using or visiting website, mobile applications and services provided to you you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) of the Company. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Service.
Welcome to ROOMDHOONDO.COM ! We are a digital real estate advertising / marketing and information services platform connecting people with the real estate market. ROOMDHOONDO.COM and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or “roomdhoondo.com” ) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.roomdhoondo.com website (the “Website” ) and roomdhoondo.com ‘s mobile applications (the “Mobile App” ) and all the products and services available through our Website and Mobile App (collectively the “Services”). The Website and Mobile App is owned and operated by roomdhoondo.com .
We may serve advertisements to this site or work with a third party to serve the advertisements. Advertisements placed on the site may include but are not limited to banner ads, paid links, pop-up windows, buttons, and sponsorships. You agree that roomdhoondo has the right to run such advertisements and promotions.
Privacy protection is our number one priority. Roomdhoondo uses the patent-pending “dual blind” privacy protection technology which allows Homeonline to customize ads for User’s browser without ever knowing User’s name, address, social security number, telephone number or any other personally identifiable information. It’s completely anonymous. And roomdhoondo does not store any data that is considered sensitive or controversial (specific medical and financial information, adult content, sexual preference, etc.)
Roomdhoondo has some of the most privacy-safe technologies and policies on the Internet. We can deliver targeted advertising to your browser — offers and opportunities of interest to you — without ever knowing your identity. But we believe the most important privacy safeguard is consumer choice. If you don’t want to be part of our advertising services, we give you the power to “opt-out” at any time.
Roomdhoondo also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the roomdhoondo site or through the relevant link so provided on user info page upon successful registration before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials (“Opt-In Email Programs”). Roomdhoondo has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs.
You agree not to use “The Site and the Service” to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of
“The Site and the Service” by other Users;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations; including, but not limited to, any rules of any national, international or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the Bombay Stock Exchange, or the National Stock Exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site and the Service or servers or networks connected to the Site and the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to “The Site and the Service”;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk email, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass other users; collect or store personal data about other users.
- Advertise, Promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless The Site and the Service specifically allows such messages or transactions.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Site and the Service.
- Harm minors in any way;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site and the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or
hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site and the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites.
NOTICE: Notices to you may be made via online announcements, either email or regular mail. The
Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of Service or other matters by displaying
notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.